Boston Road Runners Board of Directors helps drive the success of our organization through their time, support, expertise and connections. The Board has fiduciary responsibility over the organization. The board impact runners success through financial support, engagement of their employees, and by helping to define the program growth strategy for the overall organization.
- Make an immediate impact in the running community nonprofits in 2020
- Be part of an exciting new non-profit that is connecting communities through running
What’s the Commitment?
- Board members are asked to actively support and embody the mission of Boston Road Runners
- Board members are asked to participate in at least 75% of Board meetings (in person)
- Give or ‘Get’ financial contribution in support of the non-profit
- Board members are expected to share contacts with local fundraising staff to increase chapter base of support
- Board meetings will be held a minimum one per quarter
- Minimum 1-year commitment
- Volunteer position, no salary
- Passionate about the community
- Sufficient time to devote to BRR’s business as a member of the Board of Director
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and work collaboratively