A fun summer trail retreat and you are INVITED! The idea is to make trail running more accessible and affordable. Many runners have never thought about running outside the Boston city limits because of proximity. The goal of this trip is to break that barrier and provide runners a unique and new trail running experience.
DATES & LOCATION
June 7-9 | White Mountains
Limited spots on the trip (20). Please fill out the form below
We welcome runners of all types and ranges, although we do recommend this trip for those that are able to regularly logging 40-50+ miles weekly.
Boston Road Runners is a community non-profit and have subsidized the trip to make it more affordable for all runners.
A $125 (drivers) or $175 (non-drivers) non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot and will cover the following:
— all lodging and meals
— full planning + support from knowledgeable guides
— exclusive, limited edition gear
— discount on a future Boston Road Runners road race
— a one-of-a-kind running experience
— Transportation to and from the White Mountains
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE BRR TRAIL RETREAT
- Expect to run 30+ miles for the 3 days (broken into short runs, long runs)
- Pace: Comfortable – NO SPEED OR TEMPO
- Guided runs on varying terrain and distance on a different trail each run
- Instruction in trail running form, nutrition, strength and conditioning, run recovery, map and compass navigation, wilderness ethics,
- To push your limits both physically and mentally and learn how to push yourself further than you thought possible
- Delicious and healthy homemade meals prepared by our incredible chef
- A swag package
- Comfortable but rustic lodging in bunk style rooms
- Gather around the evening campfire to roast marshmallows and recount the stories of the day
- A sunset run to share an inspiring moment with fellow campers
- The ability to disconnect from the world. We encourage very limited to no cell phone and wifi usage while at camp
- There really is no typical day at camp. Each day is unique and special in itself.
2 groups driving up (carpool: 6 AM & 5:30 PM) – Afternoon/Evening Run
18-20 mile trail run
3-6 mile trail run
WHAT TO BRING
Positive energy, willingness for adventure and your running spirit are essential. Good running gear and versatile clothes are necessary. If you have more questions or want more details on the trip, please contact us.