Long Run on the Boston Marathon Course
Welcome to one of the best training runs you can do to prepare for the 2018 Boston Marathon!
On March 10 Boston Road Runners will shuttle runners to Mile 7 of the Boston Marathon. This event offers runners the chance to train on the Boston Marathon course and tackle Heartbreak Hill. The long run will end at Capital One Cafe: BackBay.
After the run, Boston Road Runners we’ll be providing food from El Pelón Taquería to help with the recovery; we know 19 miles can take a lot out of you!
Long Run Pass
Register Early, Every Year the training run Sells out
Please consider making a kind donation to Boston Road Runners and support our Community & Youth Initiative.
Runners will meet at:
Capital One Cafe: Back Bay
(799 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116)
- Meet at 7:20 AM – 7:30 AM
- Bus Leaves at 7:30 AM
- Arrive at the Start 8:20 AM
- The shuttle will pick up all runners from Capital One Cafe: Back Bay. (799 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116)This is a training run. Registration for the training run is required, and we expect it to sell out. Please RVSP.
- Course Map
- Picking Up Runners from Capital One Cafe: Back Bay
- Distance: 19 Miles on the Boston Marathon Course*
- It is a training run of 19 miles, please only sign up if you can complete the run. There will be no shuttles to pick you up if you drop out.
- *This is an open event and BRR is not the organizer or host of the training run, we will provide a shuttle to the Start and food after the run.
BAGGAGE & FINISH AREA
- There will be a safe place to store your items.
- Do not check any valuables. Although we will do our best to ensure that your gear is waiting for you at the end of the race, we are not responsible for lost items and/or gear check bags.
- The 19-mile course will end at Capital One Cafe.