Welcome to one of the best training runs you can do to prepare for the 2018 Boston Marathon!
On March 24 Boston Road Runners will shuttle runners to the start of the Boston Marathon course. This event offers runners the chance to train on the Boston Marathon course. Running 21 miles from the Start of the Course to Boston College.
After the run, Boston Road Runners we’ll be providing burritos from El Pelón Taquería to help with the recovery; we know 21 miles can take a lot out of you!
Long Run Pass
Register Early, Every Year the training run Sells out
Please consider making a kind donation to Boston Road Runners and support our Community & Youth Initiative.
Runners will meet at:
Capital One Cafe: Back Bay
(799 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116)
Meet at 7:20 AM – 7:30 AM
Bus Leaves at 7:35 AM
Run Starts at 8:30 AM
- Picking Up Runners from Capital One Cafe: Back Bay
- Dropping Runners off at the Boston Marathon Starting Line
- Distance: 21 Miles on the Boston Marathon Course*
- Finish on Commonwealth Ave near Boston College
- It is a training run of 21 miles, please only sign up if you are able to complete the run. There will be no shuttles to pick you up if you drop out.
- *This is an open event and BRR is not the organizer or host of the training run, we will provide a shuttle to the Start and Burritos after the run.
BAGGAGE & FINISH AREA
There will be a safe place to store your personal items.
Do not check any valuables. Although we will do our best to ensure that your gear is waiting for you at the end of the race, we are not responsible for lost items and/or gear check bags.
The 21 Miles course will end near Boston College. El Pelón Taquería is a few blocks away and we will treat you to a delicious burrito. Please make arrangements to either get picked up after the run. Boston Road Runners is a non-profit and does not have the funding to shuttle runners back.