Boston Road Runners (BRR) is looking for enthusiastic runners to promote our run club and races! Do you love to run? Do you love being part of a team? Boston Road Runners would love to have you as part of our ambassador team. As an ambassador, you will be helping BRR increase brand awareness and drive increased participation in BRR’s events.
- Be an active participant in BRR’s Run Club
- Attend at least 2 run clubs per month wearing your BRR gear.
- Engage with runners at club events and encourage people to come out and run
- Compete in BRR/Boston Area Road Races
- Run in at least 8 road races from the BRR Ambassador list wearing the BRR Singlet
- Take photos at the race and post on social media with BRR hashtag
- Coordinate with other ambassadors running the same race.
- Promote BRR regularly on social media
- Post a photo of yourself in BRR Singlet at least once every 2 weeks. The post should promote BRR, or running more broadly
- Encourage runners to sign up for BRR Races
- Each ambassador will receive $10 for each runner who registers for a BRR Race with their code.
- Attend bi-monthly ambassador team building events
- Do not promote other running or athletic events/clubs/groups/organizations
- Free registration to all BRR races
- Receive up to $350 in reimbursement for eligible road race registration fees
- Receive complimentary BRR singlet and gear
- Receive $10/person for each new* runner that registers for a BRR Race using your code (new runners are runners that have not run a BRR race in the past) up to $300
Applications must be submitted online by January 3, 2018.