This will be a 4×400 relay event for Boston area high school seniors. The winning co-ed team will be rewarded with a scholarship for their college tuition.
- Co-ed: There must be two male and two female runners per team. Teams may also include transgender or gender-nonconforming runners, and we will happily work with those teams on a case-by-case basis to ensure the teams are fair and all runners feel welcome.
- All members of the team must a be high school seniors enrolled in the Boston Public School system
- All runners have to be attending a college or university in the Fall of 2018. Should a runner fail to enroll, he or she cedes the scholarship money, which will then be included in the following year’s scholarship fund.
- Fastest team will be award a total Scholarship of $2,000
- Each member of the team will be awarded $500
- Checks will be sent directly to the college or university the student will be attending in the Fall of 2018
- This event will be held at a local Boston outdoor track, accessible by public transportation.
- Boston Road Runners will provide water, energy drinks, and snacks for the runners
Dates and Times
- August 17th, 6:00 PM
- Please consider making a kind donation to support our Scholarship Relay. Donate Here.