Project Manager (Part-Time)
The Project Manager is responsible for managing all interns. This position requires leadership and proven management experience. This position also requires the ability to work simultaneously with multiple clients who have varying objectives and ever-changing priorities.
This is a highly visible, collaborative position which requires multi-tasking, juggling of priorities, leadership, patience, professionalism and teamwork. Key responsibilities are built upon the intersection of client strategy, BRR brand strategy and top notch client service in a high paced, ever changing environment.
As part of the Boston Road Runners team you will be helping to foster and support an inclusive Greater Boston running community by creating an open, accessible, and welcoming environment for athletes of all background and experience levels across the region.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager (Part-Time) include:
- 10-15 hours a week
- Manage interns and make sure team meets all deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Energy and enthusiasm for BRR’s mission and initiatives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexibility and ability to simultaneously work on a number of projects
- Ability to work early mornings, late nights and weekends as needed