Master of Ceremonies (Part-Time)
As a Master of Ceremonies you will be the voice of Boston Road Runners and help represent BRR at all of its events. The MC will play a critical role in the success of any BRR race. They will be responsible for keeping the event on schedule and making sure the audience is engaged and excited.
As part of the Boston Road Runners team you will be helping to foster and support an inclusive Greater Boston running community by creating an open, accessible, and welcoming environment for athletes of all background and experience levels across the region.
Responsibilities of the Master of Ceremonies include:
- Available to attend Boston Road Runners Events & Road Races
- Follow the event agenda
- Keep the event entertaining for all
- MC experience
- Excellent communication and coordination
- Confident and charismatic
- $100 per event (~4 hours)