Logistics & Operations Coordinator (Part-Time)
As a Logistics & Operations Coordinator you will play a critical role in building and improving Boston Road Runners Events & Programs. The coordinator will be responsible for organizing and setting up all events as well as managing and delegating tasks to volunteers to ensure events run smoothly.
As part of the Boston Road Runners team you will be helping to foster and support an inclusive Greater Boston running community by creating an open, accessible, and welcoming environment for athletes of all background and experience levels across the region.
Responsibilities of the Logistics & Operations Coordinator (Part-Time) include:
- 10-15 hours a week
- Available to attend Boston Road Runners Events (road races, etc.)
- Develop and manage all events from creation to execution
- Creating detailed logistical plans
- Multitask dozens of projects
- Create detailed plans
- Ability to build relationships and network
- Excellent verbal skills
- Excellent writing skills