Working in development, you will play a critical role in supporting the achievement of BBR’s fundraising goals. It is your responsibility to maintain communication with donors as well as applying to online grants. You must be passionate and dedicated to improving the lives of people through running.
As part of the Boston Road Runners team you will be helping to foster and support an inclusive Greater Boston running community by creating an open, accessible, and welcoming environment for athletes of all background and experience levels across the region.
Responsibilities of the Development Coordinator include:
- Available to attend Boston Road Runners Events (road races, etc.)
- Coordinate/ Manage Volunteers on race day
- Recruit new volunteers
- Communicate with volunteers
- Ability to build relationships and network
- Responsible and personable
- Excellent verbal skills
- Great writing skills