Sponsorship & Partnerships Coordinator (Part-Time)
The Sponsorship & Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for generating and garnering corporate revenue, value and promotion for BRR in exchange for benefits to partners. The position seeks to match the needs of BRR with the partner’s objectives. BRR needs include cash, products and services which in turn reduce BRR’s expenses. The BD&SP position ensures that NYRR delivers on what is promised to our partners whole continuing to focus on the mission driven objectives of NYRR.
This position requires leadership and proven management experience. This position also requires the ability to work simultaneously with multiple clients who have varying objectives and ever-changing priorities.
This is a highly visible, collaborative position which requires multi-tasking, juggling of priorities, leadership, patience, professionalism and teamwork. Key responsibilities are built upon the intersection of client strategy, BRR brand strategy and top notch client service in a high paced, ever changing environment.
As part of the Boston Road Runners team you will be helping to foster and support an inclusive Greater Boston running community by creating an open, accessible, and welcoming environment for athletes of all background and experience levels across the region.
Responsibilities of the Sponsorship & Partnerships Coordinator include:
- Work 15-20 hours a week
- Recruit and coordinate Partners
- Available to attend Boston Road Runners Events (road races, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Energy and enthusiasm for BRR’s mission and initiatives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexibility and ability to simultaneously work on a number of projects
- Ability to work early mornings, late nights and weekends as needed