As an Accountant you will play a critical role in accurately managing BRR’s finances. This will require the Accountant to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines. It is essential that the Accountant maintains 100% confidentiality when working with highly sensitive information.
As part of the Boston Road Runners team you will be helping to foster and support an inclusive Greater Boston running community by creating an open, accessible, and welcoming environment for athletes of all background and experience levels across the region.
Responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- Work 4 hours a week
- Use QuickBooks to manage finances
- Responsible for recording and processing all transactions
- Sort and organize all bank and credit card transactions
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Balance the accounts
- Accounting experience
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Bank reconciliation experience
- Proven ability to balance accounts
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (preferred)